DSC鈥檚 manufacturing facility (ISO 14001 certified) is designed with separate R&D, process development, manufacturing and product purification areas for safe, contained production. Plant operations include safe, efficient procedures, and rigorous processes and systems for manufacturing, storage and delivery.
By focusing on realizing human potential, new frontiers are discovered and new chemistry is born.
Customers benefit from our:
- Broad spectrum of analytical equipment in-house, including NMR, GC, GC-MS, KF, HPLC, optical rotation, HPLC, chiral HPLC and ICP-MS.
- Quick response to custom and large-scale manufacturing projects.
- Ability to rapidly scale-up and quickly deliver materials from kilo quantities to metric tonnes.
- Inventory availability, based on sales history and market intelligence.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems that allows for statistical process analysis to produce finely tuned products to accurately match your specifications.
- Handling and processing of air-sensitive and dangerous chemicals using nitrogen and vessels that can operate under vacuum. Pressure reactors and Rosenmund filter dryers. Multiple distillation systems, including molecular, fractional and spinning bands.
- Hastelloy reactors ranging from 100L to 450L, and temperatures from -70掳C to +250掳C.
- Glass-lined reactors from 100L to 1,350L and temperatures from -30掳C to + 200掳C.
- Toll manufacturing partners for large-scale projects.
- Qualified contractors with fast turnaround and access to technical experts at the University of Toronto for additional analytical support.
- Regular Progress updates, technical expert tele-conferences.
- Continuous process monitoring and measurement, impurity profiling and key product raw material specifications. Certificate of analysis with every product.
- Hard-piped service and material delivery systems in the manufacturing process ensure precise, streamlined, rapid dispatch.